A section for different projects of mine: past, current, future, probably-never, and impossible :)
Because of the unstable nature of some of these pages, titles and URLs may change.
- Animal Plaza (working title) - FOSS, Animal Crossing-like game.
- Best of J-Pop - J-Pop-intro-based music.
- free_defence_force - FOSS, EDF-like game.
- Game Making Tools - Resources for amateur game makers.
- j-pop_landscapes - Collected images of naturalesque set design in J-Pop videos.
- lost_discarded_abandoned - Collection of found/lost photos.
- Mastodon Bots - Bots running on the Fediverse/Mastodon.
- obshagce-gui - GUI version of the above.
- PDF Catalogue (Working Title) - Software for organising E-books.
- True Nations Map (Working Title) (no longer needed) - Digital map of Indigenous Australia.
- video_works_catalogue - Tool for exploring a body of video work.
- WOO WOO WOO - Webpage making events.
- The BB Browser (Working Title) - Document browser, Web Browser without the JS apps.
- Mutts (working title) - FOSS, alternative to Miis, outputs character data anyone can use.
- Blueberry Soft - Videogames.
Others' Projects I'd Like to Contribute to
- EasyRPG RTP - EasyRPG is an open-source editor and player for RPG Maker 2XXX games. I'd like to contribute graphics (I used to make lots of spritesheets in this format), but I've never got round to it.
- RogueBox Adventures - Is a rogue-like game someone on my Mastodon instance made. I'd started making a graphics pack, but go distracted by other projects.
- Transdroid - Particularly the search plugin, as it's pretty handy for finding torrents, but doesn't support some trackers I like, and seems to break a bit. Never done anything for Android, so that could be interesting to learn.
projects.txt · Last modified: 2022/09/09 12:13 by rjt