Table of Contents
Animal Crossing series
Games I've Played
|Let's Go to the City||2067-5887-1703|
※ Hardware pages for Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo Switch
Every mainline Animal Crossing game lets you make your own town theme jungle, which will play on the hour and enter shops. Songs are represented by evenly spaced notes—which can be lengthened—on a staff, as well as rests.
There's an archived version of Nintendo's The Melody Maker at: https://web.archive.org/web/20031008135055/http://www.animal-crossing.com/popup_melody.jsp
My Town Tunes
Some Town Tunes I've made.
|-||Dash||Hold / sustain|
|?||Question mark||Random note2)|
|Song of Storms|| |
|From the game Ocarina of Time.|
| AKA: YOU ARE MACH RIDER!
From the game Mach Rider.
|Just a little doodle.|
|Ride on Time|| |
| By 山下 達郎 (Tatsuro Yamashita).
Video's always getting taken off Youtube.
|By きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu).|
|ＤＥＳＩＲＥ －情熱－|| |
|By 中森明菜 (Akina Nakamori).|
☞ 'Preview' link after notes is link to the song on nooknet.net/tunes.
☞ ☞ The URL to share songs from that website is easy to form yourself!
- Start with
- Enter your notes, separated by dashes, where:
- Lowercase letters are low notes.
- Uppercase are high notes.
zis a rest.
sis a slur.
Ris the random note.
- Then add
- And enter the title of your song.
- https://tunes.nooknet.net/ - Create and share town tunes.
- Custom Design Assistant - web-based thing for making patterns from image files.
Leaving out most hacking stuff 'cause I've never tried it.
- ACNESCreator - Insert other NES ROMs into the GC Animal Crossing.
- Animal Crossing Music Extension - Chrome addon that plays music depending on time.
- animalese.js - You put in text, it says it like an AC character :0
Found a few of open-source AC projects, but I think they're all inactive? I think the first two, identically named ones are seperate, they don't point to each other.