- Auto playlists work like Foobar 2000, in that they're tied to the search function.
- You have to jump into a separate window to edit tags (Alt+Enter), and this window doesn't change to hold whatever you've selected, but from there you can split-out Foobar's silly tag combinations.
- This uses Ex Falso, which you can also use stand-alone.
- You can add a column to display albumartist or artist with
- Sometimes it's real slow loading songs.
quod_libet.txt · Last modified: 2022/05/24 02:40 by rjt