Jupiter's Picross series
A series of nonogames spread across Nintendo platforms. Many feature characters from the Mario series, though this aspect has been dropped for the DS iteration. Jupiter's Picross games just feel a bit nicer than other companies': the hammer and chisel pointers, and the crunchy way they mark the board, is not quite matched elsewhere.
- 1995 - Mario's Picross
- 1996 - picross_2
The second Game Boy version adds an unintrusive map, where players move between puzzles. Most puzzles are self-contained portions of larger puzzles: and it works!
- 1999 - Pokémon Picross
Unreleased Game Boy Color game. Has since been leaked.
- 2007 - Picross DS
DS version, where bigger puzzles include an unfortunate screen scrolling feature. Replaces the old-Nintendo Mario theme with the sterile new-Nintendo DS/Wii theme.
- 2012–14 - Club Nintendo Picross
- 2013 - Pictlogica Final Fantasy
Free-to-plat, Final Fantasy-themed game, with regular puzzles, character abilities, and actiony battles.
- 2015 - pokemon_picross
Overly drawn-out, free-to-play. You catch and equip 'mons which have different powers they can use to help you clear boards.
- 2016 - My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
1000 point My Nintendo reward.
- 2013 - Pictlogica Final Fantasy ≒
3DS version of pictlogica_final_fantasy, with a number of gameplay changes to fit a different revenue model.
- 2017 - picross_s
- 2018 - sanrio_characters_picross
- 2018 - Kemono Friends Picross
- 2019 - Picross Lord Of The Nazarick
- see: Nonogames (genre)
- Picross e? - GameFAQs thread with some info on the Picross e games (maybe incorporate later).