- 1992 - HexSweeper - Hexagonal grid. Striking colours. For SunOS.
- 1994 - Hex Minesweeper - Hexagonal grid.
- 1995 - Demineur
- 1996 - Moraff's Radiation - Pretty, but uses icons instead of numbers.
- 1998 - Minesweeper Mania - Can also find items, and coins which you can buy stuff with.
- 2000 - Mugs Game
- 2002 - 3D-MineSweeper - Clear mines on a multi-level playfield.
- 2003 - Minesweeper X get
- 2015 - Endless Mines get - Great iteration on Minesweeper, where solved rows are cleared from the board.
- 2016 - Minesweeper.io - Multiplayer io game.
- 2017 - MinSweeper get
- 2018 - 4D Minesweeper get
- 2019 - Globesweeper get - Played on a sphere.
- 2019 - Globesweeper: Hex Puzzler get
- 2020 - LibreMines get
- RiscOS came/comes with a mimesweeper I've seen called Flag Day and MineHunt. I don't have a proper date.
- MinesweeperWiki on Authoritative Minesweeper. Has info on a bunch of mimesweepers too.
- Authoritative Minesweeper - Different website with the same name, Dunno what the deal is, but they have a good collection of mimesweepers.
3ds artist australia cli company config edf film fixes form game-maker genre guide hardware index instrument internet japan language linux list melbourne multiplayer music music-making nintendo open-source organisation pattern person project protocol ps2 recommendations sandlot series software song sport switch theme tool translation video videogame videogames website wiki windows www
mimesweeper.txt · Last modified: 2022/07/15 06:52 by rjt