Table of Contents
- 400g rectified spirit
- 500g | 500ml water
- 200g sugar
- 4–5 lemons' peel
- Steep the lemon peel in the alcohol for for 24 hours.
- Make a syrup with the water and sugar, then leave to cool.
- Remove the lemon, then add the alcohol to the syrup.
- Add to bottles and leave for at least a week.
- When ready store in the freezer or fridge.
Getting Rectified Spirit
Buying the pure alcohol in Melbourne is a little tricky, but doable. Not many places stock it, but I've bought it at Nick's Wine Merchants, in Doncaster. Otherwise try searching for the brand Polmos Spirytus Rektyfikowany.
You can also use vodka, but it'll taste wrong.
3ds artist audio australia cli company config film fixes form game-maker genre guide hardware index instrument internet japan language linux list melbourne multiplayer music music-making nintendo open-source organisation pattern person project protocol ps2 recommendations sandlot series snes software song sport switch theme tool translation video videogame videogames website wiki windows
limoncello.txt · Last modified: 2020/11/04 00:32 by rjt