Kinda intrigued by the idea of tabletop racing games, the same way I'm intrigued my turn-based racing videogames.
Lots of them seem to be revisions of earlier games. Just picking some out I come across, trying to list the original version.
Should add a gallery~
- 1962 - Waddingtons Formula 1
- 1974 - Formula 1
- 1980 - Niki Lauda's Formel 1
- 1991 - Formula Dé
- 1995 - PitchCar
- 1996 - Top Race
- 1997 - Grand Prix Formula 1
- 2009 - Rallyman
- ???? - $8,000 Grand Prix Race Game
- 1990 - Iron Man Grand Prix
- Racing category on BoardGameGeek.
- ???? - Championship Tennis
Like that cheap Test Match game we had, where you don't get the cool figures, you just move a cardboard dial.
- Sports category on BoardGameGeek.