Table of Contents
- Naoki Urasawa’s Manben - Interviews and footage of manga artists.
- https://www.nhk.or.jp/manben/ - Homepage
- https://www.naokiurasawa.com/ - Fan-translations of lots of episodes.
- Drawing category on the Game Making Tools wiki.
- ANS - A very early Soviet synth, that makes music from light.
- Mechanical Organ and other instruments that use punch cards.
- MetaSynth uses images to create music, and it has drawing and image manipulation tools included. Mac-only though.
- Canvas (nhthn/canvas) is also inspired by MetaSynth, but it open-source and works on Linux, Mac, and Windows.
- The Nintendo Labo Variety Kit comes with a keyboard that reads sounds from shapes cut into cardboard.
- Oramics - Waves are drawn onto film, glass, etc.
- The Oramics Machine - The original Oramics Machine on Daphne Oram's homepage.
Some videogames which generate drawings:
- Action Painting and Action Painting Pro.
- Battle Painters.
- Catacombs of Solaris.
- Hydra Battles.
- Leaving Ur.
- Mini Metro and Mini Motorways.
- Qix, and related games.
- Scribbling - Built-in game/drawing tool on the Bally Astrocade.
- uDraw Studio: Instant Artist - Apart from being a drawing tool, one of the minigames has you rolling a ball that leaves paint on a canvas.
- Zang Zurfers Z015.
See also: games where you can leave tyre marks, footprints, bullet-holes, …
- drawing category on my blog.
3ds artist audio australia cli company config film fixes form game-maker genre guide hardware index instrument internet japan language linux list melbourne multiplayer music music-making nintendo open-source organisation pattern person project protocol ps2 recommendations sandlot series snes software song sport switch theme tool translation video videogame videogames website wiki windows
drawing.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/20 00:54 by rjt